Monday, September 14, 2015

Snow Way! 110 Founders Circle Swaps!

I'm so blessed to be invited to attend the final Founders Circle retreat this week.  One of the best parts of this pampering retreat is the swap and share night.  (Check out last year's experience HERE)
In order for me to get swap cards from the top demonstrators in the nation, I need to produce a card to swap!
Here's what I came up with this year.  I thought the penguin was too cute for words! He's from the new Snow Place stamp set in the holiday catalogue.


I am a firm believer that stamping with friends is more fun than stamping alone so I invited the Team S.T.I.C girls and other stamper friends to join me on Friday night so we could pump out 110 of these babies for Founders Circle. 
What a hoot of fun we had! 

Here's Veda and Karol pretending that they are working in a sweat shop operation. (although I kept pointing out that in real sweatshops they are probably not allowed to take bathroom breaks or talk and I doubt that there would be pizza, donuts, dip and crackers to sustain the workers!


Here's Phoebe glittering the snow


Glenna, Cathy and Shari happily chatted while glueing on earmuffs.

I can't imagine stamping without friends!  If you love the idea of stamping in a fun community while getting a discount on amazing high quality stamping products, then purchase the starter kit today!  It's only $125 (no tax, no shipping) but you get to choose $155 worth of products!  Awesome! 

Here's the supply list for what I used to make the card.  Click on any of the images to take you to my online store.  
Don't forget to follow my blog for all my Founders Circle adventures! 
Cheers,

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment